Thursday, September 08, 2011

Tim Keller's 5 Questions to Ask of Scripture


Something quite helpful I recently found while perusing the blogosphere:

______________________________________________________________


Some years ago, I heard Keller speak on his five questions to ask as you read the bible daily . . .

1. How can I praise him?

2. How can I confess my sins on the basis of this text?

3. If this is really true, what wrong behaviour, what harmful emotions or false attitudes result in me when I forget this? Every problem is because you have forgotten something. What problems are you facing?

4. What should I be aspiring to on the basis of this text?

5. Why are you telling me this today?

______________________________________________________________

Thank you once again Dr. Keller!

No comments: